Nomination of Pierre Lépine
I am pleased to announce that Pierre Lépine will be joining Capital Conseil as the firm’s newest Business Sales, Acquisitions and Transfers Associate.
An expert in corporate financing, investing, and mergers and acquisitions, Pierre has carried out more than one hundred transactions on all five continents, mainly in North America. He is joining Capital Conseil to team up with business owners and assist them with every aspect of a business sale or acquisition transaction. More specifically, his tasks include:
• Defining a sales strategy in an effort to identify potential buyers;
• Preparing an executive summary describing the corporation’s activities, strengths, and market advantages;
• Approaching potential purchasers in a strategic manner;
• Leading discussions and negotiations as part of due diligence after an offer letter has been signed;
• Supervising the due diligence process;
• Coordinating the transaction along with your professionals (accountants, tax specialists, lawyers, bankers).
The holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Pierre is also a member of the Quebec CPA Order. In addition, he acts as president and/or is a member of various boards, executive committees, and audit committees for public corporations and non-profit organizations.
With more than 25 years of experience, Pierre has held various Vice-President and Management positions at major organizations such as la Caisse de dépot et placement du Québec, GL&V Inc., Price Waterhouse, National Bank Financial, and Groupe ABP/Sofa to Go. Without a doubt, his leadership, creativity, and passion for closing high-quality strategic transactions will be a true asset for business owners.
For future exchanges, his coordinates are as follows: email@example.com