Our role consists in teaming up with business owners to assist them with every aspect of a business sale or acquisition transaction. We will guide you through every step of the process.
- Defining a sales strategy in an effort to identify potential purchasers;
- Preparing an executive summary describing the corporation’s activities, its strengths, and market advantages;
- Approaching potential purchasers in a strategic manner;
- Leading discussions and negotiations as part of due diligence after an offer letter has been signed;
- Performing follow-ups on due diligence with the buyer’s consultants;
- Negotiating and coordinating the transaction between your professionals (accountant, lawyer, banker) and those of the potential purchaser.
A successful transaction, now that’s Capital! Contact our sales, acquisition, and business transfer specialists; we’ll be more than happy to meet with you to discuss your project.